Concurrently with Mebel 2010 exhibition
The 7th international specialised exhibition of furniture components, semi-finished products and accessories ZOW will be held concurrently with the annual exhibition Mebel on November 22 – 26, 2010 in Pavilion 7, Expocentre. During the five day exhibition the industry leading manufactures present the latest developments for furniture fittings and components.
For already seven years the exhibition is the only Russian meeting and negotiation site for the industry specialists and inspires the most comprehensive information on the latest market conjuncture trends, design and style in the market.
During the history of the exhibition ZOW Russia has gained reputation of a leading b2b project that sets the highest quality standards of exhibition services for local and international companies. The exhibition develops concurrently with the Russian industry market that every year demonstrates growing consumer ratings and export potential.
Annually the newest products and development achievements are exhibited by the leading Russian and foreign companies setting trends for the next year. The ZOW participants’ loyalty does not accidentally draw 100% - once decided to participate in ZOW, companies appreciate the high level of services rendered and convenience that fosters effective negotiations and meetings with their clients and partners.
The ZOW 2010 exposition includes the richest assortment of materials and components: furniture materials, interior decoration, chemical products, surfaces, elements and systems, fittings, semi-finished products, lighting, tools and auxiliaries, fabrics, leather and upholsteries.
Five reasons to visit ZOW 2010:
• Constantly growing exposition of fittings and components – total venue over 3,000 sq. m!
• 150 participating companies from 15 countries from around the world at one venue!
• ZOW events are participated by the Russian furniture market key players such as AMETIST, BOYARD, VALMAKS, EuroHim1 trading house, Mayak-Technocell, Magamaks, ABET, MILESI, SKIF, SLOROS, NISON, FAETON, Kami-Complekt, Slotex, REHAU, ALF International Group, as well as large foreign companies, including: ALPI, STIVAL, GILDO PROFILATI, IMAWELL, LIGNA, RENOLIT, ROMA PLASTIK, SÜDDEKOR, SCHWINN.
• Convenient location – entrance to pavilion 7 is near to Vistavochnaya metro station!
• Moscow International Furniture Industry Congress (MIFIC)
Be informed and discover new trends in fittings, components and materials!